The volumes of Carols For Choirs have established themselves as the quintessential carol books for carol-singers around the world. Each volume presents a wide range of carols to suit every occasion, from well-known tunes superbly arranged to the best original compositions. 100 Choirs for Carols includes:
- 74 of the most popular items from Carols for Choirs 1, 2, and 3 in one volume
- 26 pieces new to the series, including familiar 'classics', recent carols, and traditional favourites in new arrangements
- Carols and hymns for Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, and Easter
- A wide range of styles to suit sacred and secular uses
- A balanced selection of accompanied and unaccompanied tunes
- The order of service for a Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols
100 Carols For Choirs is a superb collection of Carols, as edited by David Willcocks and John Rutter.