The tuner attaches securely to the headstock of a guitar or bass, as well as a variety of other stringed and wind instruments. A 360° ball-jointed clip stem allows for viewing the display at any angle. The large, full color LCD display facilitates quick tuning in any lighting environment.
The CT20 allows a wide range of calibration from A = 410Hz~490Hz, while its smooth, real-time display provides precise and accurate tuning. The unit offers chromatic guitar and bass tuning modes, as well as a built-in microphone for tuning acoustic instruments via a piezo (clip-on) sensor.
Powered by an included single CR2032 battery, the tuner features two operating modes for maximizing battery life. After ten seconds of inactivity, the tuner automatically enters an energy-saving mode that dims the display without shutting off the tuner. After five minutes, the unit will power off completely.
- Full color LCD display
- Integrated clip with 360° movement for easy viewing
- Chromatic, guitar and bass tuning scales
- Built-in mic or clip-on setting for precise tuning
- Flat tuning/transposition
- Real-time response for tuning accuracy
- Pitch calibration rages from A 410 to 490Hz
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery (included)
- Auto power-off and energy-saving functions for maximum battery life