iRig Mic HD 2 is the sequel to IK’s successful iRig Mic HD and is designed to put all the power of high-resolution sound into your hands, so you can easily create exceptional professional content anywhere you go on any device.
iRig Mic HD 2 features a headphone output with volume control (ready to use with the new iPhone 7,) enabling users to directly monitor the sound or send the signal to a PA or a mixer for routing flexibility.
Equipped with a high-quality, gold-sputtered cardioid electret condenser capsule, ensuring excellent transient accuracy and a wide frequency response, a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter with sample rates up to 96kHz and a low noise, high-definition preamp, iRig Mic HD 2 captures all the tiniest details of the source and meets the most demanding professional needs.
The completeness of options and performance-related features make iRig Mic HD 2 the only microphone available to truly meet the needs of a wider audience of users, from professional to enthusiasts who wish to achieve great results, anywhere without breaking the bank.
- The only handheld USB digital condenser microphone available
- Compatible with iOS, Mac and PC platforms
- Convenient handheld design, ideal for many applications
- Quality equivalent to microphones costing many times more
- Onboard gain control to adjust input level
- Onboard headphone output with volume control (iPhone 7 ready)
- High-quality gold-sputtered condenser capsule for wide frequency response and transient accuracy
- High-definition 24 bit recording with up to 96kHz sampling rate
- Affordable - achieve great sound without breaking the bank
- Comes with: Lightning iOS cable, USB cable, table tripod, mic stand adapter, carrying pouch, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter
- Includes a full suite of recording software/applications